That's not meant to be an alarming announcement to get everyone focused on looming Christmas shopping and festive decorations;
|Oh don't it get 'cha in the spirit?!|
- Gut the laundry in preparation for the new fit-out and arrange an on site visit by our cabinet maker to measure up cabinets for the above. (Part one gut the laundry - check)
- Source and purchase required tiles, fixtures, fittings and new door for the laundry.
- On site visit from builder's construction manager, to get a tradie's perspective on our renovation ideas.
- Big one - our first focus meeting with our builder to develop a master plan for the whole renovation, broken down into phases.
- Have a big pre-renovation clean out by participating in Australia's biggest garage sale.
- Decide on, purchase and arrange installation of new hot water system with our plumber, including relocating it outside.
- Paint all door trims (4 x Bedroom, 1 x Bathroom, 1 x Toilet) and all skirting boards white (yes - they are still canary yellow).
- Re-point and fix up a few tiles in the roof and install 2 x Solatube Solar Stars to ventilate the roof space.
- Build a 3m x 4m shed at the rear of the block.
- Final meeting to lock down the details of the renovation Master Plan and pass to a Building Certifier to gain the required approvals.
Should be easy enough... wish us luck!